Sign in to follow this  
Guest SANOOK

TX LIGHTS

First of all thanks for your wonderful fs2crew productsJust a suggestion for the Pmdg744Could it be possible in a next upgrade to make the FO turn off the taxi lights with a sound like "cabin crew at your station prepare the aircraft for gate arrival" just like in the levelD767 ?btw already very happy with your last baby.keep up the good work !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Glad to hear you like it.I could easily do it, however, as far as I know at the airline I modeled they don't do this.Cowpatz, would you care to confirm this?Thanks,Bryan

That is correct. we have no such call and, not knocking anyone else's operating system here, we have no need. Afetr landing the FA attendants will remain at their stations until the aircraft has parked at the gate. FA 1 will then wait until the jet bridge is in position. When in position he/she will give a command to disarm the doors via the PA system. FA 1 will then give an all stations call and each FA responsible for operating a door will respond to the challenge that their door is disarmed. Once FA 1 is satisfied that all doors are disarmed the entry door will be opened.I am not sure what other preparation could be done prior to the gate.CheersSteve