Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAD3

Trans altitude

When flying the 747 with FS2crew I now have an issue. When I reach 18000 ft and I press my std button the yellow box surrounding the pressure altitude stays yellow instead of turning to STD. The FO changes automatically. Anybody have an idea why this is happening?ThanksAndrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Andrew,Double check your current PMDG keyboard assignment for the STD button against the list of required key assignments in the FS2Crew manual.Cheers,Bryan

OK, so I checked my assignments under the PMDG menu and I have nothing assigned under that menu. When I push CTRL + TAB + L it goes to standard but not when I hit the button on the panel. Is this right? I lose the button push?Also I usually play in windowed mode and since adding FS2crew I lost the menu at the op and always have to push ALT to get the menus just as I would in full screen mode. Is this due to the new panel added by FS2crew? Or is this unrelated.Thanks Andrew

Hello Andrew,That's unrelated. FS2Crew just adds gauges to the existing 747's panel.cfg file. There's nothing in there that would result in the menu bar disappearing.Regarding the button push: Make sure all your keyboard assignments match up with those required by FS2Crew.I would suggest double checking the manual one more time regarding the keyboard commands. Via the FS2Crew Start Center there is an option to automatically set the keyboard commands.Also, make sure nothing could be intercepting the keypress (such as having the Squawkbox window in focus or the MSFS ATC window open).P.S. Confirm you have the latest FS2Crew update install for the FS9 747.Cheers,Bryan