Sign in to follow this  
HDUltraClassic

Real Environment Pro CTD

I recently began experiencing frequent blue screen crashes related to memory errors. In backtracking, I realized I started getting the crashes after I installed Real Environment Pro. For some reason, my PC does not like whatever textures I installed with this program. I reverted back to my old FS textures and so far no more blue screen crashes.I really like the looks of this program but my machine can't handle for some reason.Anyone else having this problem? Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No CTD's using Real Environment Pro. Have you tried reinstalling REP? Perhaps the orig install wasn't complete for some reason.Best regards,Jim

>I recently began experiencing frequent blue screen crashes>related to memory errors. In backtracking, I realized I>started getting the crashes after I installed Real Environment>Pro. For some reason, my PC does not like whatever textures I>installed with this program. I reverted back to my old FS>textures and so far no more blue screen crashes.>>I really like the looks of this program but my machine can't>handle for some reason.>>Anyone else having this problem? >>MikeMike strange this is happening, since they are only graphics. Out of the 30,000+ downloads in the last couple of weeks worldwide and over 600+ emails... your problem is the first I have heard in this nature. I suggest uninstalling it and redownloading and try that.. maybe something got corrupt... not sure.Tim

Reinstalled as suggested and so far no CTD's. I defragged as well so I'm not even sure REP was the source of the problem. The new graphics are outstanding. Thanks.

>Reinstalled as suggested and so far no CTD's. I defragged as>well so I'm not even sure REP was the source of the problem.>The new graphics are outstanding. Thanks.I'm glad... and your welcome :)Tim