Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanSmith

Best Virtual Cockpits

"LevelD is all I fly these days. For me, it is perfection.If I fly anthying else, it's the PMDG747 (a very very close second)."For heavies I couldn't agree more with one exception, Flight1's 'Super 80'... Now there's a nice VC with many first in FS design (especially concerning the 2D panel's interactive training feature). :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest AOA

HiI really did`nt care for the LDS VC but it has been vastly improved with the Andre Folkers VC mod.It`s very nice now.Pete

Guest Crimguy

Also put a vote in for the Digital Aviation DO-27. Best I've seen. I remember liking the RealAir Decathalon, but haven't flown it in a long time.

I'm fine with the panels not clickable. As I said, it's pretty far from the view point and it's in the back. It's very difficult to work it with my trackIR anyway. Also as you pointed out, we don't need to access those panels often in flight at all. All I wish for regarding this is a clickable botton somewhere in the VC to easily bring up 2D engineer panels when we need them and in doing so it doesn't swtich to 2D view automatically.I'd be totally happy with that.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Hey Ho! This thread is rapidly turning into the DF727 admiration society ball.Still..... I'll not complain, for as great as all those other aircraft are (well... most of 'em), I too think the DF727 is just as brilliant - albeit in a different way. It really does feel good in that VC.Great product Paul - Thanks. All this time i've had it, and still it gives me hrs of pleasure.It REALLY, REALLY is, in the eye of the beholder though. How else could the PSS777 come higher on a list:-hmmm ;)

Thanks for the nice comments guys, everyone involved very much appreciates seeing threads like this.However, we do need to keep our fingers crossed that Paul Springthorpe (who did the GMAX models) doesn't stumble across this thread. I've given him a list of jobs to do for the FSX version which mostly include changes in the VC! This'll include smoother gauge updates as well as some refining in the way it looks.Greatest Airliners - DC-8Greatest Airliners - 727 Whisperjethttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Very nice news M. Goldings !

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest ianrivaldosmith

I think i had better obtain this 727 then? does it have smooth gauge refresh on the vc mode? where can I purchase it from?Will it run ok on my system? (using addon scenery such as uk2000 and ut europe)IanAMD AM2 3800x21gig ddrII667mhzX1600XT 256mbXP PRO

Hey Paul, I too love the DF727 and after all this time still find it a joy to fly... I sure hope your not giving up on FS9 just yet. I'm hoping those updates your alluding to above make it into an FS9 update as well. :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Glad to hear it paul, good news indeed.Actually to tell the truth if the update were to be exclusive to FSX id probably just get it and turn whatever sliders down to enjoy it and stay with the other add ons in FS9 which I foresee using for quite some time yet, nothing against FSX, just not ready for it yet:) in any case, the fact that you have updates on the drawing board for my fav aircraft is great news!And yes your system should be able to handle the FS727, in fact most systems should, it

This is just about how nice it looks in VC at night. Nothing to do with systems and what not.1. F1 ATR-500 2. Lvl D 7673. Realair's Spitfire.Inspite of the PMDG747 being my overall fav aircraft.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter