Sign in to follow this  
flysupersonic

757 panel

Although I had heard alot of bad things about the PSS 757 I went and bought the package. It has worked terrific for me not a single problem. Not as thorough a model as the other "big" airline developers but enjoyable for me.http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

thanks guys i like what i see, espacially the pss 757 package. But how can i find a payware panel wih out the airplane, like the 737ng etc... thanks

I am not sure why you would want the panel only. If you want a 737NG the PMDG offering is the best (in my opinion) around. The models are great and they are tons of free liveries out there. There are alot of good developers and some not so good ones so search on this forum and you may come up with something you like.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

>thanks guys i like what i see, espacially the pss 757>package. >But how can i find a payware panel wih out the airplane, like>the 737ng etc... >thanksDon't waste your hard earned money on the PSS 757. (See their forum for the "monstrous" list of "bug fixes" in their "patch". and the issues that users STILL have).1) Put together a freeware panel and model. 2) Wait for LDS's version of the 7573) Take a look at this:http://www.qualitywings.net/products/757/ricardo

NOt sure about all the bugs I have been flying it without a problem. The one problem left is a visual one with the RR freighter otherwise it's been great. Sure you can look at the forum and see problems but I look at alot of the forums and see the same problems with other add-ons. Read the manuals and all should be fine.

The reason i just need the panel is because im quite satisfied with the POSKY 757's. I have looked at both PSS and the Quality wings simulation and both seem to very good. The Quality of the models looks great and so do the panels. Are there any other payware 757 besides those two. Now that i have finally put a good system together i have deided to spend some more money on add-ons and im a big fan of the 757 so i want to have the best out there. Thanks you guys for all the help the avsim forum is the best and most helpful forum i have ever been too. AIR POWERRRR

you are going to need to look at the PSS or CS 757s and make an educated choice that works for you, not the fans and detractors on the forum. i doubt that there will be another developer to release the 757 for FS9.the 757 is like the DC10, MD11, MD95/717, and L10ll - simmers have never had many options for a full package (good exterior model, air file, panel and FMC) in FS9.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

>you are going to need to look at the PSS or CS 757s and make>an educated choice that works for you, >>--No, he needs to look at an aircraft and panel that WORKS.ricardo

Guest AOA

Hi"No, he needs to look at an aircraft and panel that WORKS."Ain`t that the truth.But Scoob`s remarks don`t surprise me as he`s affiliated with Wilco/feelthere.;)As for a 757 panel,there is a perfect merge out there for thr LVD 767 panel with the Posky model.Now that works.Pete

>Ain`t that the truth.>But Scoob`s remarks don`t surprise me as he`s affiliated with>Wilco/feelthere.;)>PeteHave to say, though, that Scoob does a good job over at the feel there forum helping folks out. It's not his fault that companies like Wilco and PSS release bug-riddled products, then thumb their nose at customers who -gasp!- actually want to have the product they paid for delivered in a timely manner. ricardo

Im going to wait to see what the level D 757 will look like and go from there. Also i just purchased Ground enviroment 2006 and when i instaled it i recieved this error message (see attached file). Does any one now how to fix this. thakns