Sign in to follow this  
w6kd

***New - Ready for Pushback Unofficial Support Forum

Folks;Tom Allenworth has graciously permitted the opening of a new UNOFFICIAL support forum for the Ready for Pushback Boeing 747-200 add-on for FS9 and FS2002 (Thanks Tom!). The forum is now open.It's intended to be a venue for mutual user support for this popular add-on since the developer closed the official support forum down.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bob,great news! :)I just completed installation of RFP V2+VIP on my new rig. Now I need to prod my brain to remember how to fly this beauty because it's been a while since I flew her. Perfect timing!Thanks Scott and Tom! Regards,Jure

A remarkably timely thread - I was just going to ask this evening where all the RFP pilots were hanging out since their home forum closed. The RFP 747 apparently works well with the GoFlight MCP-Pro (for the basic FS default autopilot functions), so I'll have to roll it out of the hangar again - once I can remember how to get the thing off the runway :)--Bryn

Bryn,After a year or so without the B742, it took me a couple of hours to go through the checklists and get the old bird going. But it all came back to me as I worked my way through the maze that is the pit of a B742 and I had a remarkable flight! And one more today - in fact I just landed in Hong Kong on the old Kai Tak. Low cloud deck and mist, I almost had to do a go-around. LOL, my pulse went up as I banked for the final turn and tried to set her down on the tarmac. :)My, it doesn't get much better than this!Regards,Jure