Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Nova scenery design program

Does anyone have the setup files for the NOVA program? I cant find it anywhere and the author has been out of flight simming for a while. I personally thought it was a great program and I cant get my copied files to run correctly after re-installing windows and a new computer. If anyone has the set up .exe or knows where i can get it I'd greatly appreciate it!Thanks!Hornit

Heh, Heh... We're going back a ways now, aren't we? I did some digging and found all this stuff on an "FS2002 Downloads" CD I burned on June 18, 2002. I still use Nova from time to time myself and you're right, it was a great program.I did a search with the filenames from the CD and found that "allnodesbusy.com" still has them in the library, search for "Novav16.zip". Also the help files if you need them "novah16.zip", and the Nova Custom Library, "novalb1.zip".Nova textures: "novagt1.zip", "novatxt3.zip" are also there, but I couldn't find "NovaTxt1.zip" and "NovaTxt2.zip" which I have burned on the CD. I think the last 2 have been superceded by the previous 2, but let me know if you want 'em anyway.Jim

Jim, I guess Im looking for just the program itself. I kept it exactly as I had it on the old computer but it wont run on this new set up here and I'll be damned If I can figure out why.Ok Im showing some ignorance here, whats "allnodesbusy.com" ?? If you wouldnt mind sending me what you have that would be great. I dont need help files or the libs, believe I have all that intact. I'd really like to get it working again.Thankscampisijim at comcastdotnet

Hello Jim, "allnodesbusy.com" is flightsim(dot)com