Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Turbine Sound Studios? Anyone?

Hi,I'm considering to buy a few sound packages from Turbine Sound Studios, specifically the 737 and MD packages.Does anyone has experience with these packages? How is the quality (I did listen to the YouTube recordings, but they are recorded mostly outside the aircraft) and can they easily be merged with payware cockpits like MD2006, PMDG 737NG and Feelthere PIC737.Your advice is highly appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I purchased the set for the Maddog 2006. The sound quality is superb; actually beyond my sound cards capability at full volume. I had to turn down the master wave volume due to the sound breaking up. The final result sounds very good.They do have an active support forum and responsive to questions.Bob... :)

Same here. The Maddog is screaming as it should. I especially like the rich reverser sound which now sounds as it should... like a thunder! :)Highly recommended!Regards,Jure

After reading this thread I picked up their S340 package. I is pretty good and I believe it is a step above most of the freeware sound out there.