Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

sound error

JimDoes your OLDMODULES entry look like this...OLDMODULESFSSound.dll = 1(I cant show the square brackets round the OLDMODULES example for some reason they wont display)Those are SQUARE brackets round OLMODULES not these { }OR these standard bracket () symbols which you seem to be using and appear also to be on the FS9CFG copy you posted here.PS i used to get the same error message as you UNTIL i added the OLDMODULE thing.I have mine located at the top of my fs9 CFG the first entry and have had it like that for years with no problems.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest tmond

Andy. I've done exactly as you hv done as you mention. I still get the error msge. I got tired of it and took the module out and put away in my external drive in case I need to re-install it. So far,all the aircraft have sound. I don't know what the answer is but 2 wrongs don't make a rite!!!Tim

>Andy. I've done exactly as you hv done as you mention. I>still get the error msge. I got tired of it and took the>module out and put away in my external drive in case I need to>re-install it. So far,all the aircraft have sound. I don't>know what the answer is but 2 wrongs don't make a rite!!!TimWhen you say you "took the module out".What do you mean exactly.cheers Andy

Guest tmond

I took it out of the module file in flightsim and saved it in my external drive in case I need it back later. I have not flown to much so I don't know if or what aircraft are soundless. I flew a few planes last nite and they all roared to beat the dikkens!!!!!Tim:-)

Glad to hear your getting sound.But i cant help feeling you might be storing up some problems later by removing the sound.dll.Whats frustrating is that all the gremlins you have been having has PROBABLY got a simple solution. cheers Andy

Guest tmond

Well..............your rite for sure and I hv the same thoughts. I will put it back in and continue some how to find the problem.Thanks Andy