Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

An impressive product at FanCon... Airsimmer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Not seen this yet.>:-eek welcome to earth :)regards,MarkAnd thanks for the heads up Mike, early spring eh...

I remember seeing them along time ago and then nothing. I hope to see them soon. It is going to be a very crowded virtual sky with Airbus. Wish someone would start to tackle the A380 since the smaller busses are everywhere. I guess there is not enough known about the A380 yet.

They've been 'back' for some time now - interested parties hang out in the forum. Seems closest to fruition.http://airsimmer.com/support/index.php?showforum=4When you think about it, it seems only Airsimmer and AXP may actually materialize in a year or less, and certainly the only prospects left for a serious attempt at an fs9 Airbus. PMDG's FSX version is easily years away.regards,Mark

These reports from the FANCON are great but I'm kind of dissapointed that there haven't been a whole lot of pictures of actual products.But again, thanks for posting your experience. Really great to hear about the performance and detail.

I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with the nice folks from MidContinent Airlines for FS. I then meet them the next day at the Airsimmer product table.It may be me, but that it one impressive product. The panel and virt cockpit clarity, FPS speed and depth of this offering is truly outstanding.I guess you guys have known about this for awhile now, but man I am telling you this is something else. I dont know the pc it was on but what I saw was in FS9 with clouds, autogen, ect and I dont think the FPS dropped below 60 once in the VC. Yes I do have the other high end large airplane sims and I am not even an bus guy.The dev group was very nice, responsive and probably the 'sharpest tools in the shed'. I Think this will be something that I track from now on and will be one of the first purchasers.by the way, they indicated to me to start looking on the Flight One sight in early spring.just so you have it; http://www.airsimmer.com/