Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted_Thompson

KRDG (Reading, PA) in FS9

Guest Albatross7107

I know I could (probably) just AFCAD it and fix it but I was wondering if anyone else has this trouble.Rolling down either runway (they cross), when you cross the other runway it's like hitting a speed bump. Bad. If anyone else knows the airport, or would like to "try it" for me I'd love to know... seems pretty awful to me...

Guest wji

My FREE Mid-Atlantic Air Museum (MAAM) Spaatz scenery (and krdgaf2.bgl) does not suffer this anomaly.

Mind telling us where we can find your scenery Bill ? I searched here at Avsim but came up empty.

Guest KaaCee

I typed MAAM into google and came up with the website.kc

I have the scenery from the MAAM site (it is wonderful and free too) -but Bill's post suggests there is one he created.That is what I was trying to find.

Guest wji

My apologies, David, for the confusion caused by referring to MAAM's free scenery as MY FREE scenery.The FREE Mid-Atlantic Air Museum (MAAM) Spaatz scenery (and krdgaf2.bgl) is the one to which I refer and the AF2 filename is correct and resides in the Addon Scenery/MAAM/scenery folder. I did not include the link for obvious reasons :-) It's at MAAM's site under FREE STUFF/SCENERYBut you know all this . . . thanks for all you do for us online, David.Cheers,BillP.S. The hangar doors open using the VHF #1 radio tuned to 112.00 and 114.00 respectively. Cool.