Sign in to follow this  
Guest Niorga

Loch Ness monster

Guest Niorga

I wonder if anybody on this forum has ever seen the Loch Ness monster in FS9? I have scanned the area twice. However the second time I was flying a F-16 so I guess maybe I scared it away lol!:-lol Just wondering though.

Guest DK8290

I've seen her several times... oh wait , you mean in FS2004 ... then, I haven't seen her.

If you want to provide the coordinates where you think she should be. I will happy to make you a little scenery addon which will allow you to see her. I did this for OgoPogo who is Nessie's cousin that haunts Lake Okanagan in British Columbia. ogopogo.zip here at Avsim

Guest Niorga

That would be interesting. I guess by this you are saying that Nessie does not exist in FS9. Let me see about those coordinates. Maybe somebody else has a good idea for some coordinates as well, and might post something before I do. Also I am going to get the Ogopogo.

Guest vrandar

One of the deepest points is by Urquhart Castle, so Lat/Lon coordinates could be (according to Google Earth): 57

Guest Niorga

Opa,I think the coordinates that Rob gave would be a good idea.

If I ger some time in the next few days I will try to whip out something along the lines of OgoPogo to have Nessie appear at Loch Ness.

Oh yes,...I saw it several times in FS9. I also saw the snowman and Paris Hilton swimming around the lake,.....and I think that also Britney Spears showed up with a nice artistic swim.And I am not surprised,...since both Paris and Britney can be seen everywhere,..so why not even at Loch Ness :-lol :-hah

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

I just uploaded nessie.zip - should be online later tonight or tomomorrow (Dec. 6, 2007) for sure.Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the idea.

Guest Niorga

Looks great Opa. Once again I thank you.