Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

9 Dragons KAI-TAK

Hi,I just wanted to say "W O W". This is an incredible addon to FS2004.This Freeware product has by far exceeded my expectations as a freeware release. It is far superior to many payware products I have seen lately!!!. I was wondering if you have a paypal account so I can donate a few dollars for your efforts and show my appreciation.Thank You Again For A Terrific Addon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Michael,Off topic but wanted to say those are some darn nice checklists you made...thanks!

Mike,I just wanna say that is an extremely nice compliment and gesture on your part wanting to part a few of your hard earned "simming bucks" and pass them our way. But 9Dragons was meant to be a freebie. A way of giving back and saying thanks to all those other modelers who have given me years of pleasure with this addiction (Oooops, I mean hobby). Don't want to start plastering DONATION buttons all over my little website.So from me and 9D team, a sincere thanks and enjoy!

Another AVSIM member posted this excellent suggestion in another thread,>Since Clutch has made it very clear that 9Dragons is Freeware>and is not interested in any donations, may I suggest that>everyone who has obtained this marvelous addition from Avsim>consider a donation to Avsim.AVSIM rushed through the publication of this for us and they got their servers slammed as a thankyou! I would say it is now an honorary part of the 9Dragons team!!