Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

9Dragon Kai Tak night approach and landing...

I must say...pretty darn spectacular! Did it with an older B737-200 with a great animated wing-view. All I have to say, is that I would **NOT*** be living in any of those condos ANYWHERE on that approach-path, no matter HOW sparse real-estate is!!!!!!! :)Kudos!Mitch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think it's one of the best FS addons ever - from my personal view there's more of an atmosphere to this scenery than any other that I own. And the other ones I own are amazingly good! Basically I'm a very happy chap right now :-)

I agree an amazing addition to MSFS. I flew the approach acouple of times with no weather in an A-10 to get some landmarks and an idea of what lies around the approach to rwy13. After that I flew to the airport from KSFO in the PMDG 747 and it was intense. That 747 is an amazing add-on also it flies so smoothly. I was able to put it down perfectly and the same for the 3 other times I flown the 747 into that airport. On my way for the 4th hope it is just as smooth. So far landing at Kai Tak has been pretty foggy with real weather reminds me alot of the 747 video from Cathay Pacific. I suppose this is the foggy time of year in Hong Kong? Anyway having alot of fun with 9dragons thanks to the team.

It's fantastic to read such positive reviews, thank you for sharing.

Oh yes...9Dragons.....ROCKS!I love manual flying the glide slope between the checkerboards and then cranking over for that 1,000 FPM drop down onto the numbers. I bring FPM readout to a 'kiss' landing just before the main gear does its thing.I fly under real weather...and can NOW appreciate some of those drift and kick the tail landings from watching 747's land via Flight Level 350 videos.Yeppers....it makes sense NOW....lol!The immersion at dusk as you come in over the outer islands and then over the harbor shooting the checkerboard is truly a work-of-art!The immersion and life-like factor is cranked up on this custom scenery. To all involved with the 9DRAGONS PROJECT...a great roaring thank-you!FS9 is very much alive and kicking butt! Still!!!Mitch'er