Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Georender 1 - Flying M Ranch - whats wrong with this picture?

Hi Brian,could it be that you have an add-on land class file at higher display priority than Georender1?The only other explanation might be that you've lost some of the Georender1 textures. Does it look the same in other seasons as well?Cheers, Holger

Thats a known issue. Impacts the Ranger Creek scenery too. It only happens during winter season in FS9. Dec 20th thru Feb 20th I think.I had a discussion by email with Richard Goldstein a year or two ago on it. As i recall he wanted to fix it but Lago wouldnt publish the patch or something. He's been thru two or three publishers since then. Frankly I wish Georender would go back to doing some small airports. I absolutely love the ones he did. I wouldnt fly FS without them.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

I actually got to land there with a friend in his Piper quite a few years back. Talk about a HAIRY landing! There are (or were, it's been awhile) trees at the approach end of the runway and mountains on the back side. You have to perform a very steep landing approach to avoid the trees, very white knuckle.There were a couple of wreaked aircraft alongside the runway then, a testament to the difficulties landing a plane there.Kim