Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

el_kab0ng

Best Helicopter?

Payware/Freeware? With all the talk about A/C, Helos don't get mentioned much. What are your thoughts on the best payware/freeware helicopters?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My Picks are,Payware: Dodosim Realstart 206Freeware: Jordan Moore's 412Lots of other's, but I'd class those as my favorites for each choice. Go over to Hovercontrol, lot's of good birds in their library. Nemeth designs has good paywear (and freeware) stuff as well. I think the EC120 & MD500 are here in the library too.Regards'Garett

There are lots of lovely choppers at Hovercontrol.Personally I love the Nemeth Designs Sikorsky S-76 (FS9) although I am very disappointed they no longer develop for FS9. :(

>My Picks are,>>Payware: Dodosim Realstart 206>Regards'>>GarettThe Dodosim Realstart requires a seperate flightsim all to itself because assignments make it antisocial.

I am partial to the Justflight Schweiser 300 CBI but it isn't quite as realistic as others. There is virtually no torque and it can't autorotate.Best Regards, Donald T.FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.