Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAD3

Imaginesim KATL

What are peoples thoughts on this add-on. I have all of Imaginesims products so far but I havent seen much from screenshots that have made me want to purchase it. Really looks like the Sim Flyers version which I believe it is still the same developer. I am not worried about performance I have a pretty strong computer. I guess I am looking for opinions on how the airport looks in game and not just screenshots? The sceneries that have come out lately seem on a different level and I dont know if KATL is worth a purchase.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>What are peoples thoughts on this add-on. I have all of>Imaginesims products so far but I havent seen much from>screenshots that have made me want to purchase it. Really>looks like the Sim Flyers version which I believe it is still>the same developer. I am not worried about performance I have>a pretty strong computer. I guess I am looking for opinions on>how the airport looks in game and not just screenshots? The>sceneries that have come out lately seem on a different level>and I dont know if KATL is worth a purchase.>>ThanksAndrew you can simply download the demo and check out the scenery. :) http://www.imaginesim.com/katl01.htm