Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djgodden

B-52 for FS9

I've been looking for a sim that does the B52 justice. So far haven't found one. Any suggestions/links?Thanks,Joel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good luck. If you want a Buff with a VC, than your only option is over at AlphaSim, but there version is outdated and lacks any real systems integration.Captain Sim is supposedly working on a B-52 that I'm sure will LOOK outstanding, but there reputation aside from visuals is not so good.-Jeremy

Hello All,I have flown both aircraft in FS9, and found both to be rather good in their own right. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE has done a Buff instrument panel which is worth a crap. I just keep using a 707 panel which is in the right era. Yes, CS has said they were doing a 52, however That was years ago and we haven't seen one yet, nor do I think anyone will see one for FS9. If CS does produce a Buff, it should be beautiful, as are all of CS's aircraft, but functional, well that is another question.Oh, and I've offered to beta any Buff they build, so it will be interesting to see if it every happens. Heck, I'll even reinstall FSX, LOL to test that baby.Best to allClayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"