Sign in to follow this  

FFX 737-200 Repaint Bonanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Grayal

Here ya go ladies and gentleman i have finally uploaded all 12 of these babies for you all to enjoy!!!!!EDITED: NO SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE

Guest Rob

THey're in the library already.

Guest ben_hewitt

Jees!, that is amazing, awsome job, thanks for all the hard work you have put into providing us fantastic Aircraft and repaints.

I humbly tip my painter's brush to you Rick!I heard that you were on the team...shoulda' known that you give us all something to cheer about!I see a few paints I don't need to worry about now! :)Thanks a bunch! I might actually put down the brush and fly your beauties! (now that I have a few less liveries to worry about!)Regards,Steve Drahttp://www.sgair.net/images/member_name_ba...steve_small.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

And you should also get somekind of an award for the Best Filename In The Library. Afterall, one doesn't see a zip.zip file everyday. Thanks again for the outstanding repaints.Trip

Will any of the repaints be the whole plane and not just textures? (I downloaded the Ryanair but it's just textures) Im really only interested in the 737 and not the 727. I have tried to download the 737/737 package just for the 737 from flightsim.com for the past 2 days, but it keeps timing out on me!

Guest racartron

Awesome birds!! Already have 'em up and running. Did notice that several are missing textures for the wheels along with front landing gear door. I'm sure I can just copy over a viable wheel texture from other birds, but figure the landing gear cover needs to be matched. Can y'all help out here?Course it doesn't affect the flying, just looks a bit odd from the bottom 8>)Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what.

Download the file named 737_200_vasp.zip (dated 18 March) from the library here at AVSIM. It looks to be a VASP texture repaint with the other files included.Trip

Hey Joseph,You can just download either of my 737-200s here and just replace the textures.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...abek&CatID=RootRegards,Steve Drahttp://www.sgair.net/images/member_name_ba...steve_small.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest HeavyFan

Can someone do an ALOHA Airlines 737-200 repaint for the FFX 737?? Also i noticed on the FFX 727 that the Left Side Wing Landing light does not work?? Love the 727 but is anyone going to make some repaint's for the 727's? Thought they would be a buch after the release but seems everyone is doing up the 737's? Just asking, keep up the great work guy's! MIKE-:)

Guest JDH

I can't say anything more than THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My net connection is going to be busy tonight and I can finally hoof that "other" 732 off my system for good!!!! :)