Sign in to follow this  
Guest tadeus

Whats happening?

Guest tadeus

Hi! Something is happening with my FS9.I TO and when I reach my height I set the AP. Everything goes all right and after 5 minutes more or less everything goes black and the speakers make a rattle sound. The fans keep on working so the computer in on.I

>Hi! Something is happening with my FS9.>I TO and when I reach my height I set the AP. Everything goes>all right and after 5 minutes more or less everything goes>black and the speakers make a rattle sound. The fans keep on>working so the computer in on.>I

The ratteling sound from your speakers is most probably (my own experience) caused by the maximum power supply current being exceded causing it's safety system to shut it down. After shut down it starts up again and when running up against the same problem it shuts down again. This then happens many times per second causing your ratteling sound. You therefore most probably have some kind of a hardware short circuit problem somewhere in your system.With me it was my garphics card (a long time ago) and a second time it turned out to be a network card.I would firstly suggest that you (temporarily) replace your graphics card to see if the problem persists. If yes then remove any other cards you may have and try again. If your system now remains stable then replace these cards one by one so you can find the offending one.If the above procedure does not help then it could be a problem on your mother board but you should keep this possibility for last.I don't believe that re-installing FS9 or any other software will help in any way with this specific problem but I would suggest that you make full back-ups regularly anyway.Hope this helps.Good luck.Hans

Guest belga1

Hi,Before put bucks out the window .. some tests must be performed.I suppose the phenomena you suffer appears only when you run FS9 .. as it's a demanding ressources proggy.Try to run a other demanding ressources proggies like a video converter or a other demanding game or better a benchmark like 3Dmark .... for warm your CPU -GPU.Your 470W PU is certainly not a key of the prob .. unless it's a deffective new one !If you suffer the same problem you will be sure it's a hardware problem.Cheers.

I think there are different types of uninstallation options ie you can uninstall the main FS9 program but leave certain folders in place.On the other hand there is a total uninstall that removes everything and you start again from new.FSNAv is easy to reinstall anyway.Perhaps you could check(CAREFULLY)that your graphics card is seated properly.Have you tried a system restore.?PS My power supply is only 250 watts and i have never had any problems with that even on long haul flts so you can eliminate that as a cause.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest belga1

Hello,PS My power supply is only 250 watts Well if you check the tadeus PC specifications ... sure with a 250W power box .. he will barely able to start FS (or even his PC) and will run fast in problems.... :)Power needed is related with hardware used.You having no problems with 250W don't add nothing to investigate the problem here.But as I write before the 470W PU of tadeus must not be in problem loop.And yes .. a normal deinstallation of FS9 will let pratically all the addon's in place in their dedicated folders.The deinstallation process rely to the installation log of FS9 ... so the deinstallation process don't bother of the addon's not present in this log.Problems will certainly arise if FS9 is NOT reinstalled in his former location.Of course .. if the problem come from a addon .. the deinstallation-reinstallation of FS9 will solve nothing ....IMHO.Cheers.

Guest tadeus

A complete movie, Sniper Elite with the sliders to full, all the test programs say everything is all right. Then there is only one thing to do, start to work and build again my fs9, at least I

Guest belga1

Hello,Before deinstalling all .. better way is to desactivate one by one the sceneries .. and addon's and test ...Regards.

Make sure your RAM is running at the required voltage setting. Some motherboards undervolt RAM, which causes all kinds of problems (including some that sound like what you're describing). Also, you're not overclocking anything are you? You might want to run Prime and Memtest, just to make sure the hardware is ok.Then again, it could be an internal FS9 problem...it's really difficult to tell without any additional information :) Hope it works out :)