Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Ready For Pushback download

Hi; I downloaded the Free version of RFP v2 and I get the message in German the sound wont play. I cant remember the fix for this can you help me out please. Robin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not sure if this will help Robin but often you need to create a section in FS9.cfg called OLDMODULES and in that section enterFSSound.dll=1

>Not sure if this will help Robin but often you need to create>a section in FS9.cfg called OLDMODULES> and in that section enter>FSSound.dll=1>>FYI for the future. If you need to include square brackets in a message, you can do so simply by putting a check mark in the box at the top of the message reply screen which asks if you want to format your message in plain text (rather than the dafault which does not allow square brackets).Example:[OLDMODULES]FSSound.dll=1Hope this is helpful.

Many Thanks Dave, my mind was blank on how to do it. I deleted the RFP file to complicated for this old duffer. again thanks Robin

Thanks for that solution Dave.Robin, put RfP back on and work at it :D, the satisfaction when you 'nail it' has you grinning from ear to ear :DIf a 60+ year old can do it it can't be that complicated ;-) At the end of the day I guess it's a question of how deep you want to take this hobby.

Vulcan; I'll keep the file and maybe try it again. Robin