Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

Terminal procedures for LDS 767?

I use Dan Downs PMDG Terminal Procedures for my PMDG 747 after first loading from Navigraph, then Planepath Terminal Procedures for which I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the hours of enjoyment I get from FS 9 which your work enhances. I am thinking of buying the LDS 767 because I love the PMDG 747. I have read through the LDS 767 manual that I downloaded from their site and the 2 aircraft are as close a simulation to the real thing as I have seen. The reason I am asking this is because Dan Downs PMDG Terminal Procedures adds the NOATC procedures that make the difference for me and I want to be able to use his procedures for the PMDG with the LDS 767. I do not know how to convert his .txt files which are used for the PMDG to the .xml files that LSD uses and even though it is for my personal use, I don't know if it is ok to do.Dan have you considered adding the LDS 767 to the greatly appreciated work that you have put into the PMDG Terminal Procedures. Is there some place to get the kind of data that Dan Downs provides for the PMDG for LDS 767? Thanks,

Hi,I just want to add my 2 cents and say that Dan Downs Terminal Procedures are excellent and I would also like to see them added or converted from the Level-D.BTW Dan, thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

You could probably write a decoder/encoder that could use the PMDG format as source data, but I think it might be a bit of work. I don't see how/why you use those noatc procedures?scott s..