Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gopatriots

Payware CRJ?

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,I am a bit surprised that no one has tried their hands at a good, payware CRJ. I am fully aware of Wilco/Feelthere's CRJ, and I don't want to turn this into a "bash wilco" thread, but I think we can all agree that it could use some significant updates. With the amount of airlines operating CRJs, I think it's long overdue that someone comes out with one.Has anyone heard of anything in the making? Or is adding a high-quality CRJ to my FS delusional?Zach

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Totally agree, wish DA would finish that one, I would snap it right up. I love the regional jets, especially the CRJ...fits with my lifestyle these days. Short hops that I can complete a full flight. Life is crazy...been really busy lately. Cheers,Scott

Was not aware Digital Aviation was involved in a project... it seems dead. Shame, too, as I can't see the screen shots they posted some time ago.

Hi Zac,Wilco - Feelthere do one "CRJ 200/700 & 900"Ive got it and used it in my early days.Regards JohnT

Till someone does, I assume you have taken a peek at the Priemier CRJ's. I believe there are a number of third party panels available that are acceptable IMHO anyway.Happy flying:RTH

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0