Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest F15Driver

Business Jets/CRJ--anyone???

Sure, a refresh would be great. There's nothing really wrong with your CRJ panel anyway (and I've bought it and used it since day one), it's just that it's not as comprehensive as PMDG, LevelD, Leonardo or DA. I guess we've been spoiled over the past few years.I suppose the problem here is the time and effort you'd have to invest in bringing the panel up to today's standards. The bar is set pretty high and although you've got a lot of development already behind you, there's quite a few features that will need updating (and adding). Then again, I wouldn't have a clue on how long it would take or how much effort it would entail...so...I say go for it, you can bet on me getting it if and when you release it.

Cheers,

Mack

i7 950 @ 4Ghz :Apogee XT waterblock: EVGA X58 Classified :EK full-cover waterblock: Feser X-Changer 360: 3 x GTX 570 (Tri-SLI): EK full-cover waterblocks : Thermochill PA 120.2: 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz RAM (stock speeds) : FS9 & FSX @ 1920x1080 on Windows 7 x64

Guest F15Driver

Mac is spot on...last 4 years have introduced a greater level of realism and expectation given PMDG/Level D/etc.Just for perspective---here is a Gulfstream V front office--GulfVfronoffice.jpgF15Driver

Ooooh - yes please! That would be great Eric. I have the old Wilco CRJ but don't use it often any more. Too many other add-ons to play with! :-)If the panel/gauges could be updated that would be awesome.

Graeme Butler

Eric,I've been a fan of your work for quite some time. I just want to say that I would love an updated panel for the CRJ, though I'm a VC flyer, so would this include a VC update if you did it? The biggest problem I have with Feelthere CRJ is frame rate issues though I have a good machine. The Airbus VC is quite fluid, no chop really, I'd pay for an upgrade as the CRj is one of my favorite jets, do it man! I think every owner of the CRJ would greatly appreciate it.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

28%
    $7,080.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now