Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yankeegolf3

saitek pro flight switch panel

hi,I wrote a post about the saitek pro flight switch panel in the hardware forum, but it seems not as popular as this one. My goal is to warn you that this panel does not work with fs 9. It is advertised as working with fs 10, which it does fine, but I did not imagine that it works with fs 10 only and nothing else.It is a shame. I don't understand why a serious company such as saitek can come up with a piece of hardware aimed at fs 10 exclusively, that is to say a niche market :)It is definitely a commercial blunder.

There is a good discussion of this in the hardware forum. A simmer has written an interface for it to work with FS9 via FSUIPC. You could try it out and let us know how it works. I too was planning on purchasing this for FS9. If it works well I am sure many of will reconsider purchasing it. I am surprised Saitek would eliminate such a vibrant sector of the flightsim market by not designing it to work with FS9. Here's the link:http://www.krosa.it/ssp/Clutch

socal-realinto-450.jpg

simwestFOTOREAL series
Photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

22%
    $5,540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now