Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

Panel recommendations?

What would be the best most realistic freeware panels to use with the Posky Embraer Legacy 600 and Project Airbus 318 and 319's?If there is no good panel for the Legacy, I have the Feelthere ERJ 145's. Can I use that panel with the Posky plane? If so how?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For Project Airbus, I recommend Eric Marciano's panel. For the Legacy, you could use Feelthere's panel without any problem (the cockpits are the same). Try aliasing the panel to the aircraft and see if it works, i.e., if nothing weird happens.Best regards from ColombiaLuis Miguel

Thanks!So I don't need to do anything to the aircraft cfg file of the Posky plane to have the Feelthere panel work? Cool! I thought I would have to.

>Thanks!>>So I don't need to do anything to the aircraft cfg file of the>Posky plane to have the Feelthere panel work? Cool! I thought>I would have to.No, it's probably not going to be that simple at all. I'd expect there could be issues with engine control and indications, flight controls, animation control, and flight automation stability, depending on how the FDE for the POSKY bird is set up.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO