Sign in to follow this  
BadKarmaPT

Strange request...

Can someone please send me the default MS Piper folder for FS2002? While removing some unwanted planes from my aircraft folder I accidently deleted this folder (I believe it

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

You are in luck.. there is no Piper folder in the default MS F2002, so you've not lost anything. Apart from which all the default files are still on on your original CDs!

Bert

Hugo - The aircraft you need is the Piper Cherokee 180 (pa28_180). It's located in the TYPICAL.CAB file on CD #1. The easiest way to get this aircraft back is to copy the file named TYPICAL.CAB from the CD to your HDD and then extract the contents (with WinZip or a similar program). Then, just copy the pa28_180 folder from typicalaircraft to your FS2002 Aircraft folder.Trip

Looks like you were wrong Bert! There is a Piper folder in FS2002! :-lol Thanks a lot Trip. I had no idea you could extract files from the original CDs that way. I

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT