Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

Domodedovo Payware Scenery?

I see quite a few screenshots of a payware scenery of Domodedovo (UUDD). Where can I find this scenery? I looked on SimMarket but couldn't find it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see quite a few screenshots of a payware scenery of Domodedovo (UUDD). Where can I find this scenery? I looked on SimMarket but couldn't find it.
You'll find ir here http://www.igfly.com/cheers, Wolfgang

Though, as far as I know, you cannot buy it as their sales have been down for many months.Which is a pity since that's a very nice addon. Especially with AES included.Best regards,Rafal

Though, as far as I know, you cannot buy it as their sales have been down for many months.Which is a pity since that's a very nice addon. Especially with AES included.Best regards,Rafal
Your right you can't buy it anymore :( . I didn't buy it when it first came out, but now that I have Russian AI flying around and Im flying in Russia more I was hoping to add this scenery to my FS9. But it looks like I can't.

I have this scenery and this time of year ,weather wise it is a great place to fly toIt is a pity they dont release it as freeware rather than it just sit there and be forgotten Seems a waste to me Mark

You never know , Christmas is coming , tis the season and all that !! :( I would'nt go as far as holding my breath though!Sad thing is if it was freeware I could pass it on in a minute , well maybe twenty with my second rate broadband supplierOh wellMark