Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johanfrc

How To Install The Md-11 Combo?

I have just bought the Combo of the MD-11, so I can have both versions when I buy FSX.Okay. Here is my problem. I have tried to install the FS9 version for 10 times now. I insert my email (the correct one), the Order ID (with out the #) and my password, hvis I guss is the one I have to use to log on the PMDG eCommerce.But every time it gives me a "Unable to validate your license. Contact the PMDG Technical support".Am I doing things right? This is my second download buy at PMDG.Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nameless-Unless and until you adhere to forum rules by including your name in your post, we will be unable to help you.

Sorry about that. I didn't know. Not used to use the forums here.My name is Johan Clausen.Hope you can help now.

Johan, are you up and running yet? If not, may I suggest that you log into your account at pmdg and go to recent orders and verify your order number. This will verify that your email, password and order number are the same as what exists in your account records. Just an idea.

I'm not at my FS computer before Wedensday night or Thuesday around noon. So I can't try it before.