Sign in to follow this  
MattM1121

FS was unable to load aircraft or some software

Greetings,I have no idea what happened, but this morning I started getting FS2Crew software errors when I select the ATR as an Aircraft. The first error was from FS2CrewBasic.GAU or something along those lines. I spent most of the day troubleshooting the issue but nothing was resolved. I suspected a license issue so I completely reinstalled FS9/ATR/FS2Crew. I installed FS2Crew from the Flight1 wrapper, so I know I have a valid license file. Now I get the error displayed twice with the FS2CrewGroundComms.GAU this time, and there's a black strip where the ground comms panel would show. This is different gauge error from the previous install. What's just as odd is that I can start FS2Crew. I get the young lady that says "FS2Crew Activated", and the door opens. I've never seen this problem before, and I'm at my wits end. :( :( :( Any ideas?Vista SP1 x32FS9.1ATR w/SP3Thanks,-Matt

Hi Matt,What did you install on your computer between the time FS2Crew ATR was working and the time you starting getting these errors?I've seen this issue before, and what is happening is that there is another program on your system that is loaded (could be FRAPS, even Adobe Reader or something else), that for some reason can generate this conflict.Try using a program like end-it-all, and turn off all unnecessary programs before you load FS9.Cheers,