Sign in to follow this  
Guest upper01

md11 F-pln discontinuity

Guest upper01

hi,i have a little question about the FMC for pmdg md11:i fill my route, and half way the route, i select a STAR for the dest. airport runway.so far so good.but when i insert the star after the last waypoint in the active flight plan page, the text appear : F-pln discontinuity.now i use to deal with that in the pmdg 737, and 747 by clicking the LSK buttun under that line "F-pln discontinuity" and after that clicking LSK above it, so the text dissappear.but how do you deal with that in the MD11. cant read nothing about that in the manualregardsAlexmodify_inline.gif

hi,i have a little question about the FMC for pmdg md11:i fill my route, and half way the route, i select a STAR for the dest. airport runway.so far so good.but when i insert the star after the last waypoint in the active flight plan page, the text appear : F-pln discontinuity.now i use to deal with that in the pmdg 737, and 747 by clicking the LSK buttun under that line "F-pln discontinuity" and after that clicking LSK above it, so the text dissappear.but how do you deal with that in the MD11. cant read nothing about that in the manualregardsAlexmodify_inline.gif
Hit CLR (lower right hand corner of the FMC), then press the Line Select Button beside the Discontinuity.Bingo, discontinuity gone.Cheers,

Guest upper01

Thank you for answering my question.i am sorry for being in the wrong forum. will take the proper forum next time.

At second, you should read the MD-11 manual for Boeing pilots, found somewhere at the PMDG forum
i read the manual witch comes with the MD11. but could not read something about this so far. regardsAlex

Hi Alex, there was a post at PMDG Forum, was pinnes but not anymore, which was named "MD-11 for Boeing pilots" or something like it. It explained the differences between the MD-11 and the Boeings such as the 744 and the 767. Had some problems myself too but with time it