Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RGarnette

Not sure about purchase

Hello PMDG:My apologies about having to post this on the Forum. A few days ago I purchased MD11 for FS9. I received a confirmation e-mail that came from the PMDG order server. The software was billed to my credit card. On the E Commerce website (PMDG) it says you "currently have no previous orders in the store". How does one obtain the original download?$80.00 is quite a bit of money not to have gotten product. Please help me as I am sure there was some sort of "glitch"Sincerely,Raymond GarnettePS I have sent two e-mails to the PMDG Support Forums. Got back responses no help replies.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Raymond,Take a second look at the confirmation e-mail that you received shortly after the purchase, the downlad URL is about halfways down the page. Cheers,S

Also empty your browser cache to refresh the html pages when you visit the pmdg site.

Thanks:However there is no download URL. I'm sure I purchased the MD-11FS9 Version. In the customers download section it does not show a purchase. I'm hoping that someone from PMDG contacts me soon. I sent them all of the purchase information.Thanks for your help though.Raymond

Raymond,Take a second look at the confirmation e-mail that you received shortly after the purchase, the downlad URL is about halfways down the page. Cheers,S

Raymond,It appears as if you started a new account to order the PMDG MD-11 for FS9. Be sure you are logging into the right account to check on and download your order.If you continue to have problems, please contact PMDG support at support@precisionmanuals.comBest,Vin ScimonePMDG