Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tibetan

MD-11 two very big problems

I purchased MD-11 aircraft for FS9 and installed. But I Have two big problem. Dark_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpgFirst: I set "After Engine", but the panel is dark and all system are out of order.crash_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpgSecond: I set the fuel load 1/3, but I load in the airplane 46243 % fuel, and the aircraft is crash.Something idea?Thanx!Sorry! My MD-11 version is 1.1!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI bet youve set your loadmanager to empty. If so try loading 1 passenger or 1 pallet of cargo and try again.

HiI bet youve set your loadmanager to empty. If so try loading 1 passenger or 1 pallet of cargo and try again.
Hi! I tried loadmanager 1/3 and 2/3 and random passengers and pallets loading, but the two problems not changeThanxZsolt

Dark screens usually means validation problem... don't have any idea why your airplane is buried but that could be a problem with the AFCAD or scenery.

Dark screens usually means validation problem... don't have any idea why your airplane is buried but that could be a problem with the AFCAD or scenery.
Hi!Validation problem? When I installed, the validation was OK.Scenery: I tried in LHBP, in VHHX and in flight. I'm sorrowful...

And one more problem: don't start initialization sequence! Perfect silent and dark on the airplane... :(The 1.0 version was good yet, but 1.1 version does not work well already

hiYou have to reinstall Md11! I had too this problem because i installed something to Running FS. I reinstalled Md11 and it's now ok.