Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stevie

Help

Hope someone could point me iin the right direction to sort out my problem here. My hard drive gave up the ghost, so have installed new one, but as everything was lost i am now having to load all addons and such.I purchased PMDG 744 as a direct download so need to re-download from PMDG and as it states in my account the url has expired, so i purchased the extended download option sending off an e-mail to PMDG support to explain what had happened. I received the automated reply telling me it could take up to 48 hours before i would be e-mailed a new url. Well it's been longer than that now and i am a little worried.So if someone could tell me who i need to send mail to. I would be much obliged.Many thanksSteve Baxter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hope someone could point me iin the right direction to sort out my problem here. My hard drive gave up the ghost, so have installed new one, but as everything was lost i am now having to load all addons and such.I purchased PMDG 744 as a direct download so need to re-download from PMDG and as it states in my account the url has expired, so i purchased the extended download option sending off an e-mail to PMDG support to explain what had happened. I received the automated reply telling me it could take up to 48 hours before i would be e-mailed a new url. Well it's been longer than that now and i am a little worried.So if someone could tell me who i need to send mail to. I would be much obliged.Many thanksSteve Baxter
Steve, I would contact them again via support. You sure it hasen

Steve: I assume you purchased the extended download option on original purchase. On having received an automated response to your inquiry, you are correct in expecting to hear from support within 48 hrs (not including weekends). Hopefully, you provided them purchase info such as email at time of order and order ID. I agree with Leif, contact them again and verify the automated response.

Thanks guys. Yes i sent all the purchsae order numbers and such like from origional purchase and have checked spam folder. I will give it until after the weekend and if still not heard anything from them i will have to start chasing people.Steve

Ok guys panic over link gratefully received. Happy flying to allMany thanksSteve