Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ChiFlyer80

NEW DELTA 747, PMDG Needs Livery

The Delta 747, As Delta Merges with Northwest, Delta is taking 16 of the NWA 747's and turning those into deltas. The New ColoursTherefore PMDG Needs this repaint:to kill for:3111515653_e5d378ecdd_b.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pretty neat, use to work for Delta, I will miss NW though as I always liked their colors. Only a few oldies left on the block.

A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic DesignerFS9 Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDGFSX Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDG

The Delta 747, As Delta Merges with Northwest, Delta is taking 16 of the NWA 747's and turning those into deltas. The New ColoursTherefore PMDG Needs this repaint:to kill for:3111515653_e5d378ecdd_b.jpg

Pete,has the new Thai livery for the 747 been considered by you or PMDG? that would be a "nice to have" for both FS9 & FSX.thanks, Tim Wheeler

A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic DesignerFS9 Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDGFSX Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDG
Well its not on the pmdg website

A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.
Well its not on the pmdg website
There is one on avsim for the fs9 version already. Just search pmdg, it should be on the first page still.

There is one on avsim for the fs9 version already. Just search pmdg, it should be on the first page still.
Oh but I hate avsim libary. You have to pay to download it. PMDG is for free

Oh but I hate avsim libary. You have to pay to download it. PMDG is for free
You most certainly do not have to pay to download anything from the AVSIM library,,, next.

You most certainly do not have to pay to download anything from the AVSIM library,,, next.
But it asks me for donation before downloading

But it asks me for donation before downloading
That's only optional. You do have to be registered (That's free)Tom

The Northwest new and old liveries were so much more pretty than this Eurowhite Delta one!!

That's only optional. You do have to be registered (That's free)Tom
were do I click?

were do I click?
On the home page, click on file library, You'll get a login screen, click on the "If you don't have an account" link. Enter a userid, your name, email and a password.Tom

On the home page, click on file library, You'll get a login screen, click on the "If you don't have an account" link. Enter a userid, your name, email and a password.Tom
I am registered. But it still asks for bloody donation

Hi Pete,I don't see this in the PMDG add-on livery site. Is it available somewhere?Thanks,John

Hi Guys,Actually perusing Avsim you will find there's a couple more for both FS9 and FSX in the Delta new colors.If you look here, here's the FSX version... http://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=148629And for FS9, you can go here... http://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=148434....and as Dan stated, Avsim is free.Hope that helps,Regards

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did the PMDG version ever get released? I don't see it on the downloads site.