Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest topgun1

Cold and Dark Cockpit.Tutorial

HelloI have just recived my retail box PMDG 747-400X,and iam following the tutorial KLAX to KEDW that i found online:BOENING 747-400 STANDARD PROCEDURE'S GUIDE it's called From -Jared "Smitty" Smith.My question is this on page 2 it states that there is a bug with the default cold/dark scenario file shipped with the PMDG 747.Do not use it,it states.Now was this fixed in the service pack 2.1 or do i still have to fix the supplied file.Because the document is 2005.Thankyou for any help.Danny.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HelloI have just recived my retail box PMDG 747-400X,and iam following the tutorial KLAX to KEDW that i found online:BOENING 747-400 STANDARD PROCEDURE'S GUIDE it's called From -Jared "Smitty" Smith.My question is this on page 2 it states that there is a bug with the default cold/dark scenario file shipped with the PMDG 747.Do not use it,it states.Now was this fixed in the service pack 2.1 or do i still have to fix the supplied file.Because the document is 2005.Thankyou for any help.Danny.
There are two much better PMDG-744 tutorials by Holger Seilz and Craig Read. They are easy to find at Avsim library.

My EGLL to KLAX tutorial is fairly comprehensive and for beginners and can be found within the PMDG ops pages, in fact here is the link:http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/Long_...EGLL_to_KLAX%29Enjoy.. CheersCraig
The link to the actual tutorial download is dead (at time of writing). Can you post a replacement link as I would like to give it a try?Paul Smith.