Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djang0

Experience with WinXP64?

I've *finally* gotten around to building a new system (4GB memory). I was going to go wth WinXP 32bit, however I am interested in anyones expereice with FSX+PMDG+WinXP64? I'm concerned about driver compatability.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've *finally* gotten around to building a new system (4GB memory). I was going to go wth WinXP 32bit, however I am interested in anyones expereice with FSX+PMDG+WinXP64? I'm concerned about driver compatability.
No issues at all, it will be one of the best simming moves you make...-Paul

Im building a new system in the coming weeks (my current system is 5 years old) and if it aint XP 64bit i aint going. Just make sure that drivers are available for your current non-plug and play hardware if required.

Agreed with the group. Built a new system recently and went with WinXP x64 and don't ever want to look back. Drivers are very much available for pretty much everything unless you have some really old hardware you want to continue using. FS loads fast and runs smooth. Buy a copy while it is still available!

Changed to XP64 some two months ago, and I can only say: Go for it! / Leffe