Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maxloading

MD11 Airac crash?

I downloaded MD11 fs9, 2 days ago and it worked fine.The trouble started at LFPG because everytime I clicked on the SID at LFPG the famous blackscrren appeared with the MS window blaming the pmdg_md11.gau .I tried several other airports with all sorts of manip on the the FMC either on the groung or in flight and it worked as advertised. I flew to LFPG and again no problems. If I just load a FP without any sid fine, if I touch the SID then CTD. To check again I loaded the PMDG 738 and I tried the same routing and SID at LFPG no problem either. I use the Navigraph AIRAC 0902 with windows XP. I hope this can be sorted because it's a wonderful plane.PS. I had another look at ITVV MD11 video and I cannot tell the difference between theirs and yours....AmazingAlainV

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pretty sure this is fixed in the upcoming patch - it has to do with how many SIDs there are, if there's more than a certain number, it'll CTD.

I've tested the fix, meanwhile do a forum search for LFPG. There is a topic with a modified LFPG file that will work until the next update is released. Good job done by Francois.