Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jgoggi

John Dekker controller voice

John, where can I find the rcv4_31.zip file with your voice as controller? I would like to go back to the original zip file but can't find it anymore on Avsim.Thank you,James

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you back up your winwood folders as advised before installing the voice pack?Another option is to install from your RC distribution disk or download RC into a temporary special folder that will not be used. Do not register or run RC from this folder. That should unpack all your original voice files. I believe that will not invalidate your registration. You can then rename your replaced winwood 31 folder in your working RC folder and then copy winwood/31 from your temporary folder into it.

John, where can I find the rcv4_31.zip file with your voice as controller? I would like to go back to the original zip file but can't find it anymore on Avsim.Thank you,James

Sorry, Ron, but I'm not sure I understood your reply. I just need the path to download the file rcv4_31.zip, containing John's voice to be put in folder 31. This file did not come with the original installation, but was an update file downloadable from Avsim. I can't find it on Avsim, though.

Sorry, Ron, but I'm not sure I understood your reply. I just need the path to download the file rcv4_31.zip, containing John's voice to be put in folder 31. This file did not come with the original installation, but was an update file downloadable from Avsim. I can't find it on Avsim, though.
can your email handle a 10mb attachment?

Unfortunately not, John, that's why I should need a path where to download it.