Sign in to follow this  
WallysWorld

Ultimate GA downloads?

Hello,Just starting to download some of the packages at Ultimate GA (Ultimate GA) and was wondering if anyone else is using Ultimate GA. I already have HTAI and the GA installs from WoAI and was hoping to add Ultimate GA to it.Many thanks for any and all replies.

I believe the GA packages on the WOAI site are from ultimate GA, just updated to use the WOAI insaller. Cheers,Scott

Guest Tingoose
Hello,Just starting to download some of the packages at Ultimate GA (Ultimate GA) and was wondering if anyone else is using Ultimate GA. I already have HTAI and the GA installs from WoAI and was hoping to add Ultimate GA to it.Many thanks for any and all replies.
Indeed, make sure that if you have installed certain WOAI packages, you don't end up with duplicates by installing certain Ultimate GA. Not all Ultimate GA packs were converted to WOAI so you'll have to work out which packs are relevant. I can't remember offhand which they are but I think there are warnings that appear at the installation stage. Other than that Ultimate GA packages are very good and add lots of excellent GA to your FS skies.

I'm using a different (from WoAI) AI package right now, but I've used planes and traffic plans from Ultimate GA in the past, and I'm happy to tell you that you can't go wrong... you'll see your Learjets and Beechcraft and all others... let it loose, enjoy! They do a great job!

Thanks for the replies. I went through the Ultimate GA downloads and compared them to the WOAI GA ones. Then I just installed the Ultimate planes that WOAI didn't have.