Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

[MD11-FS9 v1.20] Climbing to G/S

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,The climb to G/S issue still here, I will describe my 100% reproductible way to get this issue :

• Intercept any LLZ localizer at 27nm, with altitude below the 10.000ft with APP mode.
  • Start a descent below GS at 1000ft/min to 4000ft, using V/S, FPA or Idle descent mode.
  • Your plane will climb to GS as soon as you start receiving signal.

This issue happens on any FS Airport with any other mode than profile one to manage descent and you are not receiving G/S signal yet.Regards.

Francois,After installing the update, did you restart your computer ?I also had this trouble but after resetting the PC everything runs fine.PS : Did you get your PM ?

Guest FrancoisH

Hi Peter,Sure, i installed the patch just before going into my bed... So I put power off...But it still do that, I tested many times. I repeat it is about FS9 version, did not made this test with the FSX one.P.S. Sorry, yes I got your PM.

Hello,I can confirm this. Still there.Also pitch oscillations with *2 rate when weather updates (FSMeteo + FS9).Rgs \\ PerttuPS. Still INCREDIBLE addon!!!

I've noticed a common pattern where this is occuring. It seems to occur when you engage APP/LAND BEFORE you've received the G/S signal. However if you have received the G/S signal before pressing APP/LAND then all is well.....if you MUST intercept the localiser and you have no G/S signal i suggest using the LOC ONLY option on the NAVRAD page until you receive the G/S signal and then you can use APP/LAND. Im sure PMDG has noticed this pattern as well and are working on it

I also can confirm this ...Today, i have flown from LFPG to ENBR to test 1.20 update. The aircraft climbed to G/S when it has received signal.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Any update about this bug?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg