Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VPA481

Gauges become black

Hi everyone,I've been a happy user with my FS2004 for some thousand hours, and I suddenly have a problem: a/c gauges besome black.Happened with my PMDG MD11 and B1900.FS is still running but gauges go black every 8 minutes . When it turns mad, I reload the a/c and everything is back up running, then black gauges after 8 minutes etc...Yes It does it EVERY 8 minutes ?!!?I use XP, dual core E6600 2 Gigs of RAM (my config is 2 year old or so without recent modification.)I did not install anything new for ages, except windows updates.Any idea ? It drives me crazy :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's the security check failing and you would need to contact PMDG support for help.

maybe buy the aircraft? :( If you did buy it, I'd contact PMDG directly, as youll get people like me commenting :(

They'll tell you to re-register it, if you've bought it that is... :(
If the validation fails on the Md11 according to the PMDG site you will see Blue X's on the displays.On the 747 the displays will go out after 1 minuteDont know about the B1900 http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=247313There is too much finger pointing guys :( and it is getting more and more frequent on this site Mark