Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Saying Farewell to all...

And another good developer driven away from the hobby because of a few foul-mouthed idiots who must get off on criticizing and flaming FS addons...... :(My humble opinion: Don't quit. That will just let this idiot win. This guy obviously wanted you gone, so don't let his ego be satisfied. He's probably laughing his head off, and patting himself on the back right now for a job well done.... :( Once your IRL affairs are in order, come back, even if only to spite this idiot.Just my $0.06 :)Note to "Johan" if you ever see this:If you don't like someone's aircraft, or you don't like someone's flight model, or you don't like someone's panel, etc, here's 3 words of free advice: MAKE YOUR OWN! Can YOU do better? Can YOU make it 200% accurate to the real world with only 6 months experience in Flight Simulator? Have you personally flown said aircraft as a pilot? I thought not.....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

There aren't enough words to describe the outpouring of support you've all shown me here, the other post and through the numerous emails I recieved. I THANK YOU ALL! I may return one day after my extended vacation so to speak. It all depends on how things go with me in my persoanl life and how things turn out in the FS community. We all need to come together and find some way of filtering out the trash thats invading our wonderful hobby. Anyway, I made a promise that I would finish my work on the upcoming L1011 and do 1 livery for it for release. I'll be doing another Eastern metal. Consider it a farewell gift (for now).Thank you all!Mike :D

Guest crashing_pilot

that would make him a dutchman.Mike,i've enjoyed your stuff,and will for a long time,blue skies mate!!

Guest cw1011

This thread is just living proof that for every jerk out there, there are hundreds of folks who deeply appreciate the wonderful contributions individuals like you bring to our hobby/obsession.Don't let the #### grind you down. Life is far to short. Colin

He is just a stain on todays youth. Sorry to say that there are many more out there just like him. In todays society where a kid can beat the snot out of someone and be sent home from juvenile detention before the ink dries on their paperwork, nothing surprises me anymore from these kids. They say what they want to and do what they want to.

Eric