Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epza

Stabilizer before landing

Hello I had very nice manual flight with some help of MCDU fixes and nav.During the nice approach an landing with finally manually controlled speed :( just before the runway I had call stabilizer , stabilizer and buzzer warning sound went off , the aircraft lost stability and I lost control ( rapid decent and dead)Could you please advise me what I

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Loss of control in manual flight points a pretty big arrow to your flying technique, I advise you add information such as IAS, Vref, perhaps weight to counter the assumption of pilot error. I believe a common error is speed bleed-off before rotation, which will bite you in this airplane.

Loss of control in manual flight points a pretty big arrow to your flying technique, I advise you add information such as IAS, Vref, perhaps weight to counter the assumption of pilot error. I believe a common error is speed bleed-off before rotation, which will bite you in this airplane.
Thanks Dan,Many factors, as I

Sounds like wake turbulence from Active sky 6.5 Best to turn this feature off in the options menu.Rob

Hi again!i will try this,and i suspect this may be caused by active sky wake turbulence as Rob says. The plane is handflying on final without problems at VREF+5 for flaps 35 o 50 according procedures.Never had crashes due to stalling or aircraft upset,and found LSAS very friendly for a manual approach. Mi first test fly with wake turbierlnce was good,i