Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kdtheisen

B737 NG2.0

Guest kdtheisen

Hallo only one question:comes the new B737 Vers.2.0 in both Versions (FS9/FSX)? :( Thanks for answermfgKlaus Theisen

I see the future. :( I see AVSIM developers frustrated with insomnia, endlessly crying like babies at night.They were told once that, if they come up with an easy-to-use, powerful search engine for AVSIM forums, such useless questions, or even more: topics will not be started anymore.And yet, life, as we know it, finds a way to get around...The answers is yes, and no.

Hallo only one question:comes the new B737 Vers.2.0 in both Versions (FS9/FSX)? :( Thanks for answermfgKlaus Theisen
I think PMDG have dropped FS9 as they say that there are not enough sales for it and now it looks like they are only intrested in FSX. So it looks like no FS9 for the 737 or anything else for that matter from these people.

I think PMDG have dropped FS9 as they say that there are not enough sales for it and now it looks like they are only intrested in FSX. So it looks like no FS9 for the 737 or anything else for that matter from these people.
Last update I heard was FS9 and FSX with 2D panels.

PMDG said not more than a week ago that the NGX is still dual platform...came right from the Chief himself...Heh, so now we can close the thread before it gets out of hand.-lou

Guest lgvpilot1
PMDG said not more than a week ago that the NGX is still dual platform...came right from the Chief himself...Heh, so now we can close the thread before it gets out of hand.-lou
As Lou said .. 5th post downhttp://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=248673May be worth noting the asterisk Mark