Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Is the file library back to normal?

To AVSIM file library staff,I just noticed that I can get into the file library now. Is it back to operating as per normal?

Guest belga1

Hello,http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=249670evil.gifNevertheless .. yes .. you can go in sometime .. and after that .. going nowhere ...It's like playing with a jackpot machine superbiggrin.gifLast recent library entry:

File Description:This is the repaint of the new Thai Airways A330-300 HS-TEK (The Royal Barge) for the Commercial Level Simulation (CLS) product A330/A340. It's my extremest work i have done ever, uff...! Partial Handpainted Textures ONLY and you need to own the beautifull CLS A330/A340 to be able to use this repaint. It's 32-bit High quality Textures with reflective textures. Filename: thai_hs-tek.zip License: Freeware Added: 5th May 2009 Downloads: 236 Author: Juerg Bertschinger Size: 8434kb
I had the jackpot this timesgrin.gifRegards.bye.gif

I just noticed that I can get into the file library now. Is it back to operating as per normal?
We are still working on the maintenance, you may in between find it possible to log in but we are not all there yet.A notification on the front page will inform all when the maintenance is complete.Stay with us, will get there in the end :)

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Hoping the library gets back up and running soon! I am waiting (somewhat) patiently. :(

Hoping the library gets back up and running soon! I am waiting (somewhat) patiently. :(
Those who wait for something good, will not wait in vain :)

X-Plane Scandinavia

When the library is in order, will I need to reload once again my repaint that I've uploaded May 4th? I received from the server a confirmation email with my upload ID etc...

Guest Danielouvet

...Same here, did upload some sceneries x 2...is it received or do we need to upload it again?thanks again for your hard work!Dan

Guest JimC1702

I'm curious about that as well. The Library seems to be working now and there are 5 pages of new files, but the file I uploaded on May 3rd isn't there. It's no biggie to upload it again, but I don't want have it show up twice. Guess I'll give it another day to shake out and see what happens.Jim

Hello:I believe that all files uploaded are still in the 'que'. Some uploaders will have recieved a confirmation email but some will not have because the library emailer was off and on. I suggest checking for your upload when the library returns to service. I know that at the present time there are over one hundred new files waiting to be processed.RickAvsim Library Deputy Director

...Same here, did upload some sceneries x 2...is it received or do we need to upload it again?thanks again for your hard work!Dan

Guest JimC1702

Yep, my file is there now. All is good! :)Jim

Dear membersWe are still continuing our maintenance and technical support - You may find that the Library is up and running but the unit as one has not been totally cured yet.Please do NOT report any files or problems to library@avsim.com as we already are aware of most problems related to this maintenance.Information will be posted at our front page as soon as the library is running at 100%, until then there is no future point to speculate on what if and what is!Thank you for your patient and understanding

X-Plane Scandinavia

Cheers Tom, but maybe you should change the frontpage from "we are pleased to announce the Library is back on line !" when its actually still extremely wobbley with loads of problems.

Cheers Tom, but maybe you should change the frontpage from "we are pleased to announce the Library is back on line !" when its actually still extremely wobbley with loads of problems.
Believe me sir, that suggestion as been placed already..Hopefully our editorial staff will remove the confusion message sometime soon.The correct message is posted at our File Library page.Thank you for your patient.

X-Plane Scandinavia