Sign in to follow this  
Check_Airman

Welcome back!

Guest Mower

It does however raise the issue of what we would have done for product support if Avsim had been down indefinately...sorry, but it seems nobody else wants to open that can of worms...

Guest Buzz313th

Nice to be back..JB

Great to see you familiar faces/sigs,Feels fantastic to be back!!!Cheers Tom and Avsim for getting back online!!

Chris-Throughout this process, we have been in nearly continual touch with AVSim, and we were very well aware of the circumstances, timelines and expectations. Given what we knew, we elected to simply take the time off and let the guys responsible for damage control get their jobs done. Solution worked perfectly.So- you MAY open the can of worms, but since you did so- we will insist you eat them :-) (and you mus share with everyone here!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Welcome back Avsim forum. I cant wait for the Avsim Website to reopen.There was a definitely a void in the Sim Community without Avsim news, reviews and downloads.At least for me.Bill Hagag

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

Welcome back online sir! as a well known personallity would have said. Did we miss anything? J41 released? 737NGX released?...... Guess that's a no then lol.Glad the forums have been salvaged but more worried over the library to be honest... lots of irreplacable stuff in there but live in hope :( Such a joy to see the community pull together and so relieved for Tom. Gold stars all round :( John Ellison

Guest ChrisC

It's good to be back! Of course there's already people complaining about this or that again, but that's the internet! Glad to see AVSIM is getting it's footing again, and I'm already waiting to slam their server's with my download requests when they get back to 100%. Also looking forward to hearing about the NG 2.0, as I'm sure everybody else is too.