Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bigshot

new FS2004 Screenies!

yes,i think the guy has the sliders all maxed out.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest nitram

FPS are misleading, unless you know the specs of the computer that FS2004 is being run on. It is more than likely (as with all Flight sim upgrades) that more powerful Computers will be required. You will never get something for nothing. I just hope that my PC is ok!!!!!!Gigabyte Motherboard GA-7VXAP Ultra KT400 Chipset 8X AGPGeforce4 Ti4200 128MB 8X AGPAMD 2200XP overclocked to 1960Mhz768MB SDRAM PC2100 Memory (soon to be 400Mhz DDR!)

Picture 26 is interesting to me because the city below looks like the scenery is very well laid out. You can see the uniformity of the buildings to the streets. Very nice. Wonder if that pic was with the default autogen?BobG

Guest nitram

Looks like Kai Tak VHHH to me. Can anyone confirm if it is accurate?

new ?? I saw them a good week ago.Michael J.

Guest groundpounder75

I hope that isn't Kai Tak, because that looks nothing like Hong Kong.

Take a close look at the middle column, fourth shot down. The road bed is recessed into the side of the hill, along the top of the bluff. It doesn't run vertically up and down the cliff. It actually looks like a road you could drive on. If this holds for all roads, that will be a very big improvement. Not only that, but it's lined with telephone poles.

Guest moomox

The autogen looks awesome... nice tree density etc.

>Take a close look at the middle column, fourth shot down. >The road bed is recessed into the side of the hill, along the>top of the bluff. It doesn't run vertically up and down the>cliff. It actually looks like a road you could drive on. If>this holds for all roads, that will be a very big improvement.Yep, but this is in the mesh, and will be destroyed by addon-mesh, according to Francois at Simflight.

Guest Bigshot

From the text size, it looks like he's running 800x600 res, so my guess would be that he probably is using an older computer and graphics card.