After my very first flight, I got some minor questions about the Voice Commander: 1. When using the command "Speed 250" the FO responses "Speed 250 checked" but only if the speed is already 250 in the window. Should he set the speed or he should check the speed? Same applies for headings, altitudes etc. 2. What exactly should the command "Set flaps __ speed" do? When I call this command nothing happens. 3. Nothing to do with the Voice Commander but I can't get the speedbrake to arm! With default FS key command (Ctrl+# I think) the speedbrake deploys full and I can get it back down only by pressing #. Any ideas?? Just those question for now. This product is really amazing! Thanks for any help, itifonhom

Glad to hear you think it's 'amazing' :( 1. Speed (autopilot stuff)... it depends if the autopilot is ON or OFF. That's the key. Here's from the manual.This is how it works:Generally, as in real-world flying, when the Autopilot is OFF, the Pilot Monitoring will set the autopilot as per the Pilot Flying

Hi Bryan,thanks for the help, I got it now! Only, the thing about the speedbrake, as I said, has nothing to do with Voice Commander. I know there's no command for the speedbrake, I use instead the default keyboard command for arming it, which I think is Ctrl+#. But in the default FSX 737 the speedbrake doesn't arm, just deploys full. That happened also before I installed the Voice Commander. I'd like to know if other users got the same issue too. Or if someone knows a solution. itifonhom

I got a German keyboard and the / is # . About the Ctrl I wasn't sure. I'm sure I got the right combo, it works fine with every other aircraft, only with the default 737 doesn't. I can't imagine why. Can you actually arm the speedbrake? itifonhom

Ok, my mistake :(It appears you cannot arm the speed brake in the Default 737 using a key command.This is a Microsoft issue, not an FS2Crew one.Using your mouse, try clicking the area to the left of ARM in the 2D pedestal panel near the speed brake handle.That will move the speed brake to the arm position (even though the speed brake arm light will not illuminate).

Hi again Bryan, yes, this is not a FS2Crew issue, I had this problem before installing the Voice Commander. I was just wondering if you guys actually CAN arm the speedbrake. That should mean that some of my cfg files or something else may be corrupted or something. But if you too got the issue then it's MS bug. itifonhom