Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Jetline computer experience

Forum Friends,I'm still experimenting with FSX and my new Jetiline computer system. I expect to give all of you much more detail as I gather it. For now, and for those of you who have written me, all I can say is the following:It's the MOST INCREDIBLE computer I've ever owned. I'm getting ready to send a testimonial to Jetline...because I love it so much. It's fast and FSX never flew so well. I will also write about my experiences on AVSIM. However, I've never posted pictures so I'm learning how to do that so that I can post the awesome frames I'm getting at KSEA and New York Megascenery. Alaska and the Tongass Fjords is a world that is waiting to be explored....finally, in an aircraft that smoothly flies with super fluidity.I'm writing this now because if you are considering upgrading your system and don't want to build it yourself, the folks who built mine really have done it beyond my expectations. My system is in my signature.Stan

Great to hear Stan, a very nice rig - Enjoy your nirvana! :(

Regards, Kendall

Thanks for that bit of info. My "B" box just died last week at close to 5 years old so I'll be looking to replace it with an I7 and Win 7 when the dust settles after it's officially released, and Jetline is one site I was looking at.Hey, I just noticed, Allentown, I'm down the road from you in the Perkasie/Silverdale area.Best of luck and smooth flying with that new hardware.

Frank L.T

Thanks for that bit of info. My "B" box just died last week at close to 5 years old so I'll be looking to replace it with an I7 and Win 7 when the dust settles after it's officially released, and Jetline is one site I was looking at.Hey, I just noticed, Allentown, I'm down the road from you in the Perkasie/Silverdale area.Best of luck and smooth flying with that new hardware.
I am all for supporting companies that build top of the line machines, but if you have the time and the patience, might I suggest building your own rig? :(

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

Guest firehawk44

:( It looks like you have the latest and greatest! Hope you enjoy the system. You should have no problems running FSX with that setup. You might have overdone it a bit in some places but, what the heck, if you have the money go for it!! :( I may upgrade soon and may go with a similar system but I haven't built one for a while and may try doing that again. Thanks for sharing!Best regards,Jim Young

Seems like someone here was asking about Jetline a month or two or three ago. Maybe it was you Stan. Anyway, I am glad to see that Jetline's machines are working out well. Every time I see posts like this it gives me the upgradenowN1H5 bug.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I am all for supporting companies that build top of the line machines, but if you have the time and the patience, might I suggest building your own rig? :(
Someday I'll probably take a shot at it but for now...

Frank L.T

Someday I'll probably take a shot at it but for now...
Really not as hard as you many think it is, honest. Just google it for step by step instructions and I'm sure 1000s will come up. It's just plugging wires in and screwing in screws(now a days, not even the screws part)

The best part of a Jetline system is that Greg and his team in Florida are real pilots and FS "fanatics". Their focus is purely to produce a system that works as best that it can (depending on the build) for flying in FSX. They will load FSX for you, including updates and Acceleration. They test it, and break it in so that when it's shipped to you, you're ready to go. All I had to do was add my addons. The system was fast out of the box with FSX loaded and set up. It was done properly, defragged, and prepared sequentially to its proper level of performance.Yes...I can afford it...but I make money doing what I do best. I don't pretend to know how to build a computer, even though I COULD DO IT. If 2 people build a house, and one has experience of doing it over and over again - and the other is building his first house, which one do I want to live in?Guess.Stan